Saturday, March 19, 2011

Okay, let's give this a try...

Not sure at all what I am doing here. By that I mean how to create a blog. But since I am the "genius" I am...going to give it my best shot and see what happens here. Can't be that hard, can it? No comment.
I have visited, read, and become highly jealous of some fancy-schmancy, wonderfully designed blogs just recently. Sigh,  maybe someday.
For now, we're going to be content on getting the basics down first. What say ye? Aye, that's what I thought.

Maybe this will be the home of "As Keddy Turns", since pcc seems to be sinking into oblivion. Going to miss that place, for sure. Good thing for Raggedy Friends! HA, some of you have NO idea what I am yakking about and more than likely think I have gone off the deep end. Completely bonkers.

Okay, enough for post #1 at this time. Gotta see how all this plays out before I start seriously blogging.

OH!!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dad (David) and Brenda (sis-in-law)!! And CONGRATS to Brandon & Ashley on their wonderful wedding today! Thank you for letting me share in your joy this day.

6 comments:

  1. I am anxiously waiting for the latest edition of "As Keddy Turns"!

    Love the family picture. You are all so bubbly and happy! LOL! Yikes! It's a good thing you're all so cute, otherwise this would be scary! The other pics are great. Your sense of humor is second to none. I think this is going to be fun!


    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Thanks Sue. Yeah that was a tense day. Cannot take that man out in public sometimes....lol.
    Part of the problem was that we were on the steps of some huge governement building when nephew was getting....something for the Air Force, can't remember what. And the sun was in the eyes. But yeah, we are not a photogenic bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog.... and your photos. I agree with Sue, you're humor has always been amazing, so I don't believe you'll have any problems drawing a following!! Big Hugs as you begin the adventure! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck sweetie...I too look forward to following your blog...love your sense of humor! Great family pic...hugs and good luck darlin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DEFINITELY a place for "As Keddy Turns!" I used to pee my pants laughing at some of your escapades! {pretty sure I just had a TMI moment there *LOL*}
    Welcome to blogging & enjoy the journey!
    {mwah!}
    ♥hugs♥

    ReplyDelete